Proud Partners of Educate and Elevate
Some 55,000+ adult education leaders stand united in a national campaign to educate America about the importance of Adult Education in advancing career and college readiness for millions of people. We urge policy makers to stay informed on our successes and to fund Adult Education at the $649 million level as called for in the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act enacted in 2014. For AEFL week (September 24 -30), Wisconsin Literacy will be using a lot of the tips and materials supplied by the Educate and Elevate campaign to talk to our state and federal legislators about Adult Education.
Add Your Voice:
- Send a simple email to your federal legislators about funding support for adult education here.
- Give this link to students to lend their support for adult education funding and to share their unique successes.
- Share your student, employer, and innovative successes on the Educate and Elevate website.
- Schedule a visit with your legislator (find your legislator here) or contact Wisconsin Literacy about scheduling an appointment.
- Use ProLiteracy's Case for Investment in Adult Basic Education.