Stop the Grant Writing Madness!
Create a Sustainable and Diverse Fundraising Plan
If your organization relies on grants for 60% or more of its operating budget or 40% or more of your budget comes from one funding source, this presentation is for you.
Sustainability from individual donors won’t happen overnight, but here are effective ways that will start to move you away from being dependent on grants or one funder, and begin to diversify your donor base.
Key Components of the Workshop will include:
1. The Importance of Individual Donors - Why individual donors need to be your focus; understanding current and historical fundraising data.
2. Don’t replace a grant with an event - Let’s talk about the good, bad, and ugly of fundraising events
3. The Local Foundation’s Role - Dare to ask for more money from local foundations while you build sustainability, and the best approach.
4. The Leadership Circle - Don’t be afraid to ask, breaking down a larger gift. - Taking the scary out of “the ask”. I promise your prospect won’t bite!
5. The Legacy Society - Planned giving is your most valuable asset. Here are a few resources that I recommend reading ASAP.
6. 10x10 Campaign #bigissmall - Collective giving is powerful; raise $12,000 with a $10 donation
This event is for members only. To join Wisconsin Literacy, go to our membership page.