The Pharmacist Toolkit for Patient-Centered Prescription Medication Labels
The contents of this toolkit will provide what you need to know about the new labels and how it may affect your pharmacy practice. It will take about 10 minutes of your time.
Steps to complete:
- View the 5-minute video called "Making Labels Easy To Read and Understand"
- Review the United States Pharmacopeia Chapter 17 guideline summary page.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions.
- View the project Background and Additional Resources.
- Take the Survey.
- Fill in the Completion Form and give it to your supervisor to keep on file.
Health Literacy Summit
Over 350 people attended the 2017 Wisconsin Health Literacy Summit, which focused on how improved health literacy can help individuals become more engaged with their health and healthcare.
An additional 80 individuals attended the Medication Label Summit centering on how improving prescription drug labels can help patient understanding. Visit our Summit page for more information.