We have a block rate available at The Edgewater reserved for Summit guests at a discounted rate.
Group Name: Health Literacy Summit
Deadline: March 3rd, 2022
Room rate: $169
- Online: https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/details.aspx?propertyid=16708&nights=1&checkin=04/03/2022&group=GHLS040322
- The booking link automatically generates the arrival date to the first day of the room block.
- You can adjust the check-in & check-out dates to accommodate your stay.
- Phone: 608-535-8200 and ask for the GHLS040322 block rate
Please note: Room rates subject to applicable state and local taxes.
Shuttle and Parking
The Edgewater car service offers transportation to and from Dane County Airport. This is based on availability at the time of request. The car service runs from 6:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Please call 608-535-8200 to inquire.
Covered and secured parking is available.
- Daytime Parking Rates:
- $3 per hour, with a $21 daily maximum
- $23 for daily valet parking.
- Overnight Guest Rates:
- $18 for overnight self-parking
- $25 for valet parking.
Health Literacy Services
Wisconsin Health Literacy offers training and consulting services customized to meet your organizational needs. Trainings focus on the numerous ways that health literacy impacts care delivery, health outcomes, and public health.
Wisconsin Health Literacy is working with a patient advisory council to design easy-to-read medication labels. Our work has impacted over 4 million prescription labels in Wisconsin.
Health Literacy Summit
The Health Literacy Summit is the largest in the Midwest.
Diverse sessions and networking opportunities provided attendees with the opportunity to learn more about health literacy.
Visit our Summit page for more information.