Reporting to the Associate Director, the Data Manager will perform a wide variety of data management and communication tasks. The Data Manager responsibilities include data and project management, communications support, membership and program support, and technology administration.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following are the primary/essential functions of the position, although are not all-inclusive.
DATA AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Project management of the proprietary database including serving as primary point of contact for new and existing users; user management, and upgrade planning and implementation
- Provide help desk services and administrative set-up for the proprietary database
- Create and manage important surveys such as the demographic surveys, member satisfaction survey, and state-funded quarterly surveys
- Manage the Salesforce database for membership and Constant Contact database for electronic communications
- Generate Salesforce and program management reports
- Update and write content for the Wisconsin Literacy website in coordination with other staff, including the Literacy Resources, Members Only Section, Find Your Program, Literacy Statistics, News, Events, Staff/BOD Information, and Success Stories.
- Post to social media in coordination with other staff for Wisconsin Literacy and Wisconsin Health Literacy.
MEMBERSHIP AND PROGRAM SUPPORT
- Manage the membership renewal process and track membership.
- Communicate important updates and alerts to members.
- Update and track all records of member informational forms, potential members, and membership contact lists.
- Provide administrative support for other Wisconsin Literacy events (registration management and external communications).
- Collaborate on projects with Regional Literacy Consultants.
- Coordinate technology matters, including maintenance and problem-solving for copier, Internet and phone services.
- Provide coordination with third party technical support, when needed.
- Ability to work in a typical office environment involving exposure to fluorescent lighting, potential ink fumes, contact with synthetic materials and air conditioning.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for 8 hours
- Ability to type at a computer for 8 hours
- Ability to lift 10 lbs.
Required Knowledge and Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and multi-task
- Excellent research, writing, and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Education/Certification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree(preferred)
- Associate degree in database management or information technology
- Experience in database management (Salesforce preferred) including report generation, customer/client management system, testing upgrades.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop
- Experience collecting and synthesizing data for reporting
- Experience working in or volunteering for a non-profit, community-based organization
- Experience editing and maintaining a website
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Salary Range: $24-$26 an hour, depending on experience.
To apply, email the following to email@example.com by June 10:
- Send a letter of interest outlining your education and experience as it relates to the job description
- a resume
- three professional references
You can also mail to:
- Michele Erikson, Wisconsin Literacy, 211 S. Paterson St., Suite 170, Madison, WI 53703