Coping with COVID-19
We are in uncharted waters, and have an uncertainty about what our new normal will look like. Included here are resources for adults, children and families.
We hope you find the support you need.
The American Red Cross‘s Psychological First Aid: Supporting Yourself and Others During COVID-19 is an online course designed to help individuals support themselves and lend support to others during and following the COVID-19 outbreak.
Minnesota Department of Health
Tools and Videos
- Coronavirus Anxiety Workbook by The Wellness Society
- Screenings for Anxiety and Mental Health
- Fighting The Unseen Impacts of COVID-19: Tools and Strategies for Promoting Mental Health and Wellbeing in Ourselves and Other Young People During the Pandemic.
- Video on the impact of social distancing
- Understanding Depression
- Grief and COVID-19
- Child Abuse
- General Domestic Violence
- Resources on the Response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) by the National Network to End Domestic Violence
- Information on COVID-19 for Survivors, Communities, and DV/SA Programs
- National Domestic Violence Hotline