Any 501 (c) 3 non-profit (or one with a fiscal agent) providing basic literacy services to adults and/or families can become a member.
Our members receive personalized training and consultation from experts in literacy and non-profit work throughout Wisconsin. We are the only statewide literacy agency with regional consultants to give direct, individualized support.
Some benefits include:
- Consultation around nonprofit management and literacy programming
- Networking opportunities
- Professional development training
- Tutor training
- Administrative support
- Workforce connections
- Community health workshops
- Instructional materials and GED vouchers
We support newly emerging to large, well-established local literacy agencies statewide. Yearly membership dues are based on the amount of students served in one year.
- 1 – 24 students = $70
- 25 – 74 students = $125
- 75 – 150 students = $210
- More than 150 students = $295
Read our full Membership Requirements and Benefits and join today!