Training and Services
We offer the following training, consultation, and service:
- Tutor Training, free trainings for pre-service and in-service literacy tutors and instructors.
- Talking About the COVID Vaccine in Your Community, in this free 2-part virtual series Talking About the COVID Vaccine in Your Community, participants will learn strategies to share COVID-19 vaccine information and resources in their communities.
- Virtual Plain Language, an online training series including introductory lessons, advanced strategies, and small groups practice with proven plain language strategies.
- On Site Plain Language, an interactive and customizable training blending lecture and hands-on practice around proven plain language strategies.
- Health Literacy Services, trainings that includes discussion about health literacy and its connection to health outcomes.
- Achieve, an affordable, user-friendly database that meets the unique program and reporting needs of literacy programs.