Training and Services
We offer the following training, consultation, and service:
- Virtual Plain Language, an online training series including introductory lessons, advanced strategies, and small groups practice with proven plain language strategies.
- On Site Plain Language, an interactive and customizable training blending lecture and hands-on practice around proven plain language strategies. Currently on hold due to COVID-19.
- Health Literacy Services, trainings that includes discussion about health literacy and its connection to health outcomes.
- English Forward, an instructional approach training for tutors and instructors working with ELL (English Language Learners). Free to members.
- Achieve, an affordable, user-friendly database that meets the unique program and reporting needs of literacy programs.