Literacy Chippewa Valley (LCV) is a community-based literacy organization that offers adults the opportunity to gain the skills they need to make a better life for themselves and their families. We have a full time opportunity for an Executive Director to help the organization achieve its strategic plan. The primary goals will include fundraising, marketing, community outreach, budgeting, and operations.
The qualified individual will have
• A minimum bachelor’s degree with 5 or more years nonprofit management experience
• Solid, hands-on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting
• Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
• Ability to convey a vision of the future to staff, board, volunteers and donors
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to interface and engage diverse volunteer and donor groups
• Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff; and
• Strong public speaking ability.
Send your resume, cover letter with salary history to: Jobs@LiteracyCV.org