Summit Host Partners
The following organizations are serving as Summit Host Partners in recognition of the significant impact improved health literacy can have on individual and community health.
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Nurses Association
- Coalition of Adult Basic Education (COABE)
- International Health Literacy Association
- National Library of Medicine
- Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin
- ProLiteracy America
- The Joint Commission
- University of Wisconsin Department of Family Medicine and Community Health
- Wisconsin Association of Health Plans
- Wisconsin Hospital Association
- Wisconsin Medical Society
- Wisconsin Society for Health Care Public Relations and Marketing
Health Literacy Services
Wisconsin Health Literacy offers training and consulting services customized to meet your organizational needs. Trainings focus on the numerous ways that health literacy impacts care delivery, health outcomes, and public health.
Wisconsin Health Literacy is working with a patient advisory council to design easy-to-read medication labels. Our work has impacted over 4 million prescription labels in Wisconsin.
Health Literacy Summit
The Health Literacy Summit is the largest in the Midwest.
Diverse sessions and networking opportunities provided attendees with the opportunity to learn more about health literacy.
Visit our Summit page for more information.