Health Literacy Summit
Registration is now open for the 2017 Wisconsin Health Literacy Summit: "Health Literacy: A Critical Link in Patient Engagement."
Seven plenary sessions, including Keynote Speaker, Anne Fadiman, author of The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down. And twenty-six breakout sessions, a poster presentation and networking opportunities all provide attendees with the opportunity to learn more about health literacy and evidence-based interventions, as well as to network with experts and colleagues in the field from many states and some other countries.
Who Should Attend
Concurrent Breakout Sessions
Networking Reception and Poster Presentation
Continuing Medical Education Credits
New this year! A Medication Label Summit will focus on the role of prescribed drug labels in improving how patients take their medications. (Discounted fee for those also attending Health Literacy Summit.)
- Over 80 speakers coming will share the latest information on improving communications through health literacy
- 26 different breakout sessions allow you to match your interests with the right presentations
- A reception and poster presentation allows for networking with attendees and presenters involved in innovative communications and research projects.
- Two networking lunches are designed to help you find and connect with people doing what you are doing -or want to be doing
- Summit exhibitors provide information on resources to help you reach your organizational and personal goals
- Social media activities add fun and learning in new ways
- Pre-Summit Workshops (April 3): SHARE APPROACH Workshop (process for shared decision-making) and Health Literacy Starter Kit: Basic Information and Resources for the Newcomer.
For more information about the Summit, contact Steve Sparks: firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-257-1655, ext. 2.