The Pharmacist Toolkit for Patient-Centered Prescription Medication Labels
The contents of this toolkit will provide what you need to know about the new labels and how it may affect your pharmacy practice. It will take about 10 minutes of your time.
Steps to complete:
- View the 5-minute video called "Making Labels Easy To Read and Understand"
- Review the United States Pharmacopeia Chapter 17 guideline summary page.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions.
- View the project Background and Additional Resources.
- Take the Survey.
- Fill in the Completion Form and give it to your supervisor to keep on file.
Health Literacy Services
Wisconsin Health Literacy offers training and consulting services customized to meet your organizational needs. Trainings focus on the numerous ways that health literacy impacts care delivery, health outcomes, and public health.
Wisconsin Health Literacy is working with a patient advisory council to design easy-to-read medication labels. Our work has impacted over 4 million prescription labels in Wisconsin.
Health Literacy Summit
The Health Literacy Summit is the largest in the Midwest.
Diverse sessions and networking opportunities provided attendees with the opportunity to learn more about health literacy.
Visit our Summit page for more information.