COVID-19 Vaccine Outreach Resources
Adult Covid-19 Vaccine Materials
Vaccine Side Effects Plain Language Flyers
Vaccine Schedule - created with the Southwestern Wisconsin Community Action Program, Inc. (see kids materials below for a simplified kids schedule)
Kids Covid-19 Vaccine Materials
Kids Vaccine Plain Language Flyers
- English - Kids Covid-19 Vaccine Flyer
- Spanish - Kids Covid-19 Vaccine Flyer
- Hmong - Kids Covid-19 Vaccine Flyer
- Arabic - Kids Covid-19 Vaccine Flyer
- Simplified Chinese - Kids Covid-19 Vaccine Flyer
Kids Vaccine Schedule
- English - Kids Vaccine Schedule July 2022
- Spanish - Kids Vaccine Schedule July 2022
- Hmong - Kids Vaccine Schedule July 2022
Health Literacy Services
Wisconsin Health Literacy offers training and consulting services customized to meet your organizational needs. Trainings focus on the numerous ways that health literacy impacts care delivery, health outcomes, and public health.
Wisconsin Health Literacy is working with a patient advisory council to design easy-to-read medication labels. Our work has impacted over 4 million prescription labels in Wisconsin.
Health Literacy Summit
The Health Literacy Summit is the largest in the Midwest.
Diverse sessions and networking opportunities provided attendees with the opportunity to learn more about health literacy.
Visit our Summit page for more information.